By arrangement with your doctor you may have repeat prescriptions for long term treatment. Orders for repeat medication can be placed as follows:
- In person - drop your repeat prescription slip into the surgery with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - if you enclose a SAE we will return it to you by post.
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple registration.
Repeat prescription requests will not be taken over the telephone.
Whatever method you use it is important to include the following details:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Address including postcode
- Telephone number
- Mobile phone number
- Your usual doctor
- If you wish the prescription to be sent direct to a chemist
- Name of the drug
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. Please note we will only give a repeat prescription to a representative of a patient where we are satisfied that the patient has given his or her consent for the representative to collect the prescription. Children under 16 may not collect repeat prescriptions.